U and US Linkshell: Leviathan Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» WHAT HAPPEN TO US...........
WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:17 pm by Vhid

» WISH LIST.......
WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm by justicee

» dyna.
WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 pm by Climhazzard

» Linkshell Members
WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:54 pm by Veratos

» Linkshell Rules
WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:51 pm by Veratos

WHAT HAPPEN TO US...........

2 posters

Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... Empty WHAT HAPPEN TO US...........

Post  nayla Fri May 14, 2010 2:15 am

those that read this please dont take this the wrong way, this ls came a long way, and we do have alot of members in it, i know that i and the rest of the members cant make every one happy but we do our best to help all those that need it, but lately all we been getting is alot of crying about this about that, members taking things thats said the wrong way or just taking things the way that they want to take it. I do my best as this linkshells leader i can never do it by my self i need all the help i can get to make this ls work and stay strong. some people seem to only think about them self and forgets others when we are suppose to be a team. so many people at one time wanted to come to this ls so bad b/c all they heard was good things about it, now people are not coming and people are leaving. i know every one is not gonna like everyone but thats life, but dont mess up the ls b/c one person got you up set or said something that affended you in one way or another. we use to have so much fun but now all we get is fights in the ls. im not a babysitter or is anyone else. I ask members to take certain things to /tells b/c i see things are about to get out of hand,and what i get in return is disrespected by those same members i helped so much and the same members that this ls has helped with everything they have basically done in this game. AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE SAY ITS ONLY A GAME BUT AT THE OTHER END OF THE GAME IS A REAL LIFE PERSON WITH FEELINGS. GUYS AND GIRLS, there is no other ls like uandus no other ls is gonna do things for there members that we do, other linkshells are only a soical linkshell yeah they might help here and there but still nothing like uanus does, we help our members with everything you need gil ( here take it) and we dont ask for nothing in return but to help another member when they are in need. it seems like people come to the ls get what they can and when the ls cant help them no more they make up a excuse to leave and move on, when they should be helping others to get up there, then as a whole ls we can do the end game things and get the real good things as a linkshell. aint nothing better when you can go do things with people you know and people you been playing with for a long time. Come on people we need to get our stuff together, everyone fights, argues even family members but at the end of the day we are still family. WE ARE BETTER THEN THIS WE ARE UANDUS THE BEST LINKSHELL IN THIS GAME. I LOVE YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP ME KEEP THIS LS STRONG AND SAFE. THANK YOU...............
nayla
nayla

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPEN TO US........... Empty Where are my friends.

Post  Vhid Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:17 pm

To UandUS,

Where did everyone go? Nae and I only left for a few months and I come back to an empty linkshell. I thought this one was going to last. We even had a website. We posted pictures of ourselves. Why does this always happen when I find good people to play with?

Every-time I leave for a bit, my linkshell dies. What happened? Come on people, find your pearls. Put them on and let's play together again. I still have mine, I'll be waiting.

Vhid.
Vhid
Vhid
Linkpearl
Linkpearl

http://www.myspace.com/rhoadesjb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum